Rust & Scale Removal
Surface Processing have developed a wide range of chemical immersion and media blasting systems developed for the removal of scale and other contaminants from items up to 5 tonnes.
Range of Processes available:
(Alkaline, Acid and pH neutral systems)
Unique chemical cleaning processes
A wide range of media alternatives
Our unique chemical cleaning processes can successfully remove paint and contamination from high-tolerance machined surfaces without fear of damage or distortion.
- Powdercoat Jigs and tooling
- Floor Grids and skids for high-volume paint lines
- E-Coat Jigs
- Phosphate pipe and nozzle cleaning
- Tanks and vessels
- Heat exchange systems
- Ferrous and Ferrious components and assemblies
We offer a high quality, responsive and reliable service for the removal of unwanted paint and other contaminants from the very smallest of components all the way up to items in excess of 5 tonnes.
- Plastic/polymer components
- Hi integrity components for aerospace and defense systems
- Safety critical components
- Multi-metal components
- Castings and forgings
- Architectural gates, railings, and handrails
- Engine Blocks and Cylinder heads
- Bakeware for industrial kitchens
Our processes can remove a broad range of surface contamination including but not limited to:
- Paint, grease, and oil.
- Mill Scale
- Laser Scale
- Rust and other oxides
We can remove many of these coatings from items constructed from the following underlying substrate materials
- Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Plastics/Polymers including ABS, Nylon, Polypropylene & Polycarbonates